#singleshadowtag #singleshadowcollectiontag SINGLE SHADOW COLLECTION TAG//Favorite Formulas//LTD
Zeyn San (pronounced Zāne not Zen) started the #singleshadowtag - here is the link to her video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3p-biewHy-I&list=PL0RSYVGVDJ9euunLu4-Tlu2CiDkPTHERs
1. Do you prefer buying single shadows or palettes?
2. When did you start buying single shadows/what got you into them?
3. What are your favorite brands/formulas of single shadows?
4. If you could only pick 3 singles as the crown jewels of your collection, what would they be?
5. Which brands' singles do you want to try in the future?
6. What, if any, are some of your single shadow color gaps?
7. How many single shadows do you have? If you have too many to count, give an estimate! If you want to put a pic or a clip of your single shadow collection here too, that’d be great! You could also show off/mention your favorite palette to store singles in!
8. Does your single shadow collection lean towards a certain color family/is one color family over-represented? If so, what is it?
Channels I mentioned:
Hanna Louise Posting: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIRfnlVyoIYEGRmH2CVJffw
Mia's Virtual Vanity: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqO1pbn9BA08w3rQ_xD9lbA
Intro: Killing With Kindness- Jingle Punks- Royalty Free (YT Media Library)
Swing Theory- Freedom Trail Studio- is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Daily Beetle by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Outro: Start Your Engines - Ethan Meixsell- Royalty Free (YT Media Library)
Image at the end of the video: Created by Yuganov Konstantin
Shutterstock Royalty-free stock photo ID: 674988853
This post or video contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission for purchases made through my links. My content is 100% not influenced by brands, PR, products received or usage of affiliate links. All opinions are 100% my own.